SIX Maps, LPI’s new spatial viewing tool has been launched and has replaced SIX Viewer and SIX Lite. SIX Maps offers improved speed, reliability, content, navigation and currency of imagery.
SIX Maps provides more up-to-date content, and improved functionality and usability.
Benefits of SIX maps are:
- cleaner, more intuitive landing page
- increased display speed of map content
- more up-to-date imagery
- single line search function (text box search)
- clear, easy to see search results
- no need for a plug in
- a choice of more web browsers including mobile compatible
- mobile compatible
- simplified web mapping navigation tools.
Access SIX Maps
The Help & Tips in SIX Maps provides useful information and assistance for users.
To provide suggestions and feedback or ask questions please use the Contact Us & Feedback tab in SIX Maps.