On 30 November 2016 the current strata laws will be repealed and replaced by new legislation. See LPI circular 2016-11.
In order to comply with the new legislation the current strata plan administration sheets will be withdrawn and replaced by new administration sheets.
The new administration sheets must not be used until 30 November 2016. They are available now in the Registrar General’s Directions as a word document and a PDF.
The new admin sheets and their purposes are listed below.
- 3.01 This is for the first strata plan in a scheme where the strata certificate is signed by an accredited certifier
- 3.02 This is for the first strata plan in a scheme where the strata certificate is signed by a local council
- 3.03 This is for a strata plan of subdivision where the strata certificate is signed by an accredited certifier
- 3.04 This is for a strata plan of subdivision where the strata certificate is signed by a local council
- 3.05 This is for a strata plan of consolidation
- 3.06 This is for a strata plan of building alteration
- 3.07 This is to provide a proposed schedule of unit entitlement for a strata plan or a strata plan of subdivision and includes a valuer’s certificate
- 3.08 This is an annexure to provide signatures and seal as required by section 22 Strata Schemes Development Act 2015, statements relative to a section 88B instrument and any information that does not fit in the appropriate panel of the previous sheets
The administration sheets for new strata plans will consist of at least three pages.
- Sheet 1 being 3.01 (or 3.02),
- Sheet 2 being 3.07 for the proposed schedule of unit entitlements,
- Sheet 3 being 3.08 an annexure.
For more information contact LPI on 1300 052 637 or GeneralEnquiry@lpi.nsw.gov.au