- Real Property Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2015
- Conveyancing (General) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2015
- Strata Schemes (Freehold Development) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2015
- Strata Schemes (Leasehold Development) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2015.
*An addtional Torrens Assurance levy is payable for transfers where the purchase price is more than $500,500 and the agreement for sale was signed between 1 July 2010 and 30 June 2011. Use our calculator to work out the additional ad valorem amount payable.
For more details see the Torrens Assurance levy fact sheet (PDF 151.9 KB).
- Cheques, Money Orders, cash and credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard ONLY) are acceptable. American Express and Diners Club are NOT accepted by LPI.
- Cheques and money orders are to be made payable to Land and Property Information.
- Personal cheques must have identification evidence provided by individuals.
- Credit card limit $10,000 per day.
- Individual Debit Card limits apply.
For more information see Fact Sheet LPI Lodgment Terms and Conditions (PDF 170 KB) November 2009.
Fees for electronic dealings are not payable to LPI, they are collected by PEXA (Property Exchange Australia) which is an electronic lodgment network (ELN). The same fees apply for electronic dealings (registry instruments) as for the equivalent paper dealings.
For more information about PEXA see www.pexa.com.au.