To find out more about the Land and Property Information fees and charges that may apply to you, select the relevant page:
Land title search fees - for over the counter and online copies of documents including title searches, images of dealings, plans and other documents.
Land title products and services - some of the key land title products and services and their fees.
Water Access Licence (WAL) register transaction fees - for WAL searches and lodgment of WAL dealings.
LPI Circular 2015/06 (PDF 102.9 KB) lists current fees for LPI products and services involving:
- land titles
- the Survey Control Information Management System (SCIMS)
- property information
- land valuations and
- the Water Access Licence Register.
- Cheques, Money Orders, cash and credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard) are acceptable.
- Cheques and money orders are to be made payable to Land and Property Information.
- Personal cheques must have identification evidence provided by individuals.
- Credit Card payment: Visa and Mastercard only. American Express and Diners Club are no longer accepted by LPI.
- Credit card limit $10,000 per day.
- Individual Debit Card limits apply.
For more information see Fact Sheet LPI Lodgment Terms and Conditions (PDF 170 KB) November 2009.
Fees for electronic dealings are not payable to LPI, they are collected by PEXA (Property Exchange Australia) which is an electronic lodgment network (ELN).
The same fees apply for electronic dealings (registry instruments) as for the equivalent paper dealings.
For more information about PEXA see www.pexa.com.au.